Trying to get people into your open houses? Videos can help. A comprehensive video marketing campaign should include both listing videos and open house videos, and should keep your current properties highly visible. Here are a few important tips:
- Include any upcoming open houses in your listing videos and your live streams. When you do daily or weekly updates, you should mention any upcoming open houses. When you do individual listing videos, let everyone know when the next open house is scheduled. Keeping a dedicated calendar of your open houses can help.
- Talk about your open houses well in advance. You want people to know about your open houses coming up at least a few weeks beforehand, to put it on their mind. You will remind them again closer to the date, so they can make plans.
- Remember to talk about the amenities. You want to tell everyone why they should come to the open house. Feature things about the neighborhood, school information, and other community data. The more information, the better. At the same time…
- Keep it brief. You want your videos to be concise and specific. Give all of the information you can, in a direct and entertaining format. Longer videos aren’t going to be watched; most people want a video between one to three minutes.
- Talk about a broader perspective. In addition to listings, you should also talk about the market as a whole, to give potential buyers a broader perspective and to establish your authority. Don’t forget to put out market videos that cover multiple listings and open houses.
Open houses are a great way to get people in and interacting directly with you, so make sure to promote them as much as possible in all of your content. As it becomes a habit, it will become second nature.